ANTONELLA BROGLIAIOANA CALENIOANA COZMUȚĂ – Innovative Strategies Lead – NASA Ames Research Center, DANIEL MARCUFLORIN STANCIU – Forensics DNA Expert – National Forensic Science Institute, RICK FALKVINGE – Political Evangelist – Founder of the Swedish Pirate Party, PERRY TIMMSANNA DUMITRIU – Bio-Artist – The Institute of Unnecessary Research, ALEX MAY – Visiting Research Fellow: Artist in Residence – University of Hertfordshire, STEFANIA DRUGA – Founder – HacKIDemia, THEODOR PALEOLOGU – Professor – Casa Paleologu, CHARLIE OTTLEY – Producer – Wild Carpathia, VLAD MIXICH – Journalist – Hotnews.ro, MARCUS ORLOVSKY – Director Bryanston Square, ADRIAN POP – Initiator of the Annual Competition for Architectural Students – Member of PRISPA, DELIA PANAIT – Presenter – Talk-show radio host at Gold FM, JAZZAPPELLA – Performers, SILLYCONDUCTOR – Performer, GEORGIANA MANAILA – Performer
10:00 – 12:00 SESSION 1: #explore:
- Ioana Cozmuta pushes us to look beyond our world of origin to understand our future.
- Florin Stanciu unravels who we are genetically and how we define ourselves.
- Stefania Druga helps children use curiosity, empathy, and play to change the world.
- Adrian Pop builds the sustainable house of the future.
- Ioana Calen promotes the development of expressivity through technology.
- Sillyconductor an artist who inhabits the strange twilight between music and art.
12:00 – 12:30 BREAK: Grab a coffee and a cookie, meet new people and explore ideas!
12:30 – 14:00 SESSION 2: #foresee:
- Theodor Paleologu presents the pathologies of power.
- Perry Timms (re)invents the world of work as we know it.
- Daniel Marcu makes the ineffable tangible, through artificial intelligence.
- Charlie Ottley challenges the future of ecotourism.
- Jazzappella a group of musicians who tell stories through a multi sensorial experience.
14:00 – 15:45 LUNCH BREAK: Bon appétit!
15:45 – 17:00 SESSION 3: #pledge:
- Marcus Orlovsky exercises the power of recovery through self-education.
- Vlad Mixich develops an innovative way of sharing information about our health.
- Georgiana Manaila a performer who reminds us of our origins through music.
17:00 – 17:30 BREAK: Networking is king, enjoy your own Talks!
17:30 – 19:00 SESSION 4: #create:
- Rick Falkvinge captures the disruptive changes created by the Internet era.
- Alex May alters and extends human perception of reality through code and light.
- Anna Dumitriu creates art out of live bacteria, robotics and textiles.
- Antonella Broglia designs the future through social entrepreneurship.
19:00 – 21:00 RECEPTION: Final rendez-vous, chit-chats and drinks.
More on tedxbucharest.ro